Friday 16 May 2014

Excellent Chemistry, Horrible Timing !!!


You may think this cheesy and corny but when have i stopped because of what you think !!! 

If you do intend to read it then do so imagining a cheery voice in a folksy tune singing the words to you. Otherwise just don't read it !!!



So there she was busy as a bee, fluttering her angelic wings as she spread her dazzle across the floor minding her business. I noted her entry, fancied a glimpse but held up the act of indifference for i didn't want to be the regular chum awaiting her favor.  Lost in a haze of the then woes i let her walk out of my sight but she already had made a place in the core of my soul.

Inevitable as it was i kept bumping into her, fate or providence didn't let her out of my mind even when i didn't try. The least i could do was get to know her better, far as i maybe i wanted to be closer. It would be a miracle if perfection such as her was single but hope and love rarely travel apart. 

Admirers were aplenty, scores of peasants fell like reed swat by the wind seeking her attention. Routine was out of the equation, the long game was the only play open to exploration. Intel was scattered as amateurs with little heart had only gathered bits and pieces before losing the drive to see it to the end. It took time, patience and wit to spread the web, reel in the pieces to paint a solid picture.

Deeper i fell with the greater i learnt, how was it that such a soul hadn't walked into my life sooner than later. She shouldn't be out of sight no longer and as things would have it, a link opened up which i intend to fully use up. Patiently over time, covertly i let slip my fervor for her to the public at large, raising a clear mark for all my dear to clear away any feelings they may harbor. 

If things go on without a hiccup this wouldn't be life but a dream or a fairy tale. I was too late for there was already one, holding the palace of her heart. Crashing and thrashing was not my style i chose to withdraw to preserve my dignity and protect her tranquility. Devoid as i maybe of something amazing, her joy was too valuable to be squandered over my petty squabble.

Paths lead us away on separate journeys but somethings are never lost forever. After years something in me stirred me to try, try to make a contact to see what i gave up could be nourished. I hoped and wished for a better luck this time, things did improve but not how i imagined. She was as perfect as i perceived, i may go on to say perfecter than possible. However a thorn had now turned into a titan sword, thrust into my heart when the pain she suffers washed over my adulation and glee.

Bonkers is he for even blind and stupid would think twice before hurting her. The idiot has gone on to bring up the thought of ending it with her. Oh, i cringe whenever a tear trickles down her cheek, for every drop of precious is wasted on a loser who doesn't realize how lucky he is. Crushed with the realization that time had done all the damage it had to and somethings are too far gone to salvage. I retain my passion for her, many things have changed but love can never waver.  

1 comment:

  1. Well it is that truth of life which remains till end.... like a burden or like a relief....

    ReplyDelete